The Financial Reporter, July 2020, Issue 122Actuaries. All rights reserved. THE FINANCIAL REPORTER | 17 JULY 2020 THE FINANCIAL REPORTER MAKE THE MOST ... the concepts behind financial reporting under the IFRS Standards issued in May 2017. The IFRI book includes 400 ...
Description: Read the July 2020 issue of The Financial Reporter published by the Financial Reporting Section. Newsletters provide practical information for the working actuary, articles on trends that impact sections and news about section activities.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Jul 2020
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: The Financial Reporter
- Topics: Financial Reporting & Accounting
Proposed Regulations on Ownership Change Present Issues for Insurance CompaniesProposed Regulations on Ownership Change Present Issues for Insurance Companies This article ... the proposed regulations. (See letter, page 19.) 17 The proposed regulations take the position that the ...
Description: This article presents a high-level overview of the Federal Income tax rules in section 382 regarding limitations on the use of losses after an ownership change takes place and summarizes problems and issues for the insurance industry in proposed regulations under section 382 as summarized in comments made by the industry and the ACLIHide
- Authors: Samuel A Mitchell, Arthur C Schneider
- Date: Jun 2020
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration
- Publication Name: Taxing Times
- Topics: Finance & Investments; Financial Reporting & Accounting; Financial Reporting & Accounting>Tax accounting