Letter from the Editorsnotable changes likely to occur in the U.S. health care system, it’s interesting to see how other coun- ... issues. For better or for worse, the U.S. health care system is unique among those used in the world’s ...
Description: The editors preview the articles in the February 2010 issue of Health Watch.Hide
- Authors: Grady Catterall, Mary Kindel Van der Heijde
- Date: Feb 2010
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial methods in business operations; Leadership; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional associations; Global Perspectives; Modeling & Statistical Methods
Profession Gets A New International HomeProfession Gets A New International Home This article discusses the decision to have the ... SOA’s 1997 Yearbook on page 237. SOA members may direct their questions about the IAA to the organization’s ...
Description: This article discusses the decision to have the International Actuarial Association and the International Forum of Actuarial Associations be administered by the Canadian Institute of Actuaries in Ottawa.Hide
- Authors: Sam Gutterman
- Date: Apr 1997
- Competency: Professional Values; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional associations; Global Perspectives