2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower ... width: 100%; } } SOA Premier Corporate Sponsor SOA Primary Corporate Sponsors <script type="application/ld+json"> ...
Description: Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower yourself through innovation. Elevate the actuarial profession. It all begins at the 2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit, where you’ll learn new techniques, examine current industry trends, and witness the technology defining the actuarial future. Embrace it all—the informative sessions, the innovative exhibits, and the unmatched networking opportunities. Embrace change today to create a stronger tomorrow for the actuarial profession.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Oct 2019
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Annuities; Demography; Economics; Enterprise Risk Management; Experience Studies & Data; Finance & Investments; Financial Reporting & Accounting; General Insurance (Property & Casualty); Global Perspectives; Health & Disability; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Modeling & Statistical Methods; Pensions & Retirement; Predictive Analytics; Public Policy; Reinsurance; Social Insurance; Technology & Applications
Soundbites from the American Academy of Actuaries’ Health Practice Councilintended and unintended effects of different health care reform proposals. The model’s Web interface allows ... Academy’s Medicare Steering Committee and Health Care Quality Work Group submitted comments to Senators ...
Description: Report on the activities of the Academy’s health practice council and its work groups.Hide
- Authors: Heather E Jerbi, Melissa Lawler
- Date: May 2009
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Results-Oriented Solutions>Actionable recommendations; Strategic Insight and Integration>Influence decisions
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Enterprise Risk Management>Risk measurement - ERM; Experience Studies & Data; Financial Reporting & Accounting; Health & Disability>Health care quality; Long-term Care; Public Policy