Development of a CCRC Modelarticle describes an actuarial model of continuing care retirement communities [CCRC] that was developed ... to describe the population of a CCRC. Long-term care=LTC;Stochastic models; 436 1/1/1992 12:00:00 AM ...
Description: This brief article describes an actuarial model of continuing care retirement communities [CCRC] that was developed. The model uses a set of multiple-decrement, multi-life, multi-status functions to describe the population of a CCRC.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Robert Cumming, Stanley Roberts
- Date: Jan 1992
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Actuarial Research Clearing House
- Topics: Modeling & Statistical Methods
Using Prescription Drug Data For Risk Adjustment And Underwriting/RatingAlso, our company in Boston has collaboration with Care Group Provider Service Network, which is the Beth ... how you can use pharmacy data to predict health care cost. First, we'll talk about the strengths ...
Description: This session 99PD of the New Orleans Annual Meeting summary: Insurers today are looking for new ways to use currently available experience data to better predict future costs. Both the federal and state governments are looking at the possibility of using prescription drug data because it is more available and often of higher quality than other experience data. From the Record of the Society of Actuaries, Volume 27, No. 3, Session 99PD.Hide
- Authors: J Franklin Rose, Robert Cumming, Arlene S Ash
- Date: Oct 2001
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health insurance; Modeling & Statistical Methods