Capital and Hedge Modeling for Variable Annuitiesyou care about the long-term statutory balance sheet. If you’re a company, you may very well care about ... 5 that if you’re not diversified, we don’t care how much capital you hold, it’s inadequate, you ...
Description: Panelists discuss economic capital, capital modeling, and hedge modeling, especially for guaranteed living benefits [GLBs] on variable annuities. Session 34PD of the 2005 Valuation Actuary Symposium.Hide
- Authors: Hubert B Mueller, Application Administrator, Ulrich Stengele
- Date: Jan 2005
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Process and technique refinement
- Topics: Finance & Investments>Capital management - Finance & Investments; Finance & Investments>Economic capital; Modeling & Statistical Methods>Stochastic models
Stochastic Embedded Value and Its Use in Risk Measurement and Financial Management: Part 2Stochastic Embedded Value and Its Use in Risk Measurement and Financial Management: Part 2 Presented ... and a number more are due shortly. Now the primary reason for these companies publishing on EEV is ...
Description: Presented at May 2005 Spring Meeting. Panelists discuss the use of stochastic embedded value 'EV' in financial management and risk measurement, including considerations in reconciling period-to-period results.Hide
- Authors: Hubert B Mueller, Michael Hughes, Maria Mercedes Torres-Jorda, Penny Coulthard
- Date: May 2005
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Finance & Investments>Embedded value; Modeling & Statistical Methods>Stochastic models