Measuring Fair Value for Participation Units of Stable Value Pooled FundsMeasuring Fair Value for Participation Units of Stable Value Pooled Funds Measuring Fair Value for ... by contract to be made at book value. 4 The primary risk to the issuer of the guarantee contract is ...
Description: Measuring Fair Value for Participation Units of Stable Value Pooled FundsHide
- Authors: Paul Donahue
- Date: Feb 2003
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Risks & Rewards
- Topics: Finance & Investments>Investments; Pensions & Retirement
Living to 100: Survival to Advanced Ages: Insurance Industry Implication on Retirement Planning and the Secondary Market in Insuranceimmediate annuities, investment products and health care products, in order to maximize a set of defined ... varying risk/return characterizations and health care products for the morbidity risk, there are three ...
Description: The paper will focus on two broad areas, integration of insurance products with investment products to mitigate the risk of outliving one’s assets in post-retirement financial planning. Modeling and pricing for the longevity risk in the secondary market in insurance.Hide
- Authors: Jeyaraj Vadiveloo, Charles I Vinsonhaler, Peng Zhou, Application Administrator
- Date: Jan 2008
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Process and technique refinement
- Topics: Annuities>Individual annuities; Finance & Investments>Investments; Long-term Care; Pensions & Retirement; Pensions & Retirement>Retirement risks