Virtual International Retirement OlympicsVirtual International Retirement Olympics The Society of Actuaries (SOA) has recently looked at ... Retirement Modeling & Statistical Methods Long-term care Life 18592 1018 7/24/2020 12:00:00 AM R. Dale ...
Description: The Society of Actuaries (SOA) has recently looked at retirement risks and consumer attitudes in a variety of projects around the world including the United States, Canada, Asia Pacific and Latin America markets. Experts will address the following, how do these different markets stack up in relation to consumer sentiments, the use of financial advisors and retirement product interests around the world? Participants will also learn about a variety of risks and opportunities, product features, consumer retirement aspirations, and see which markets are industry leading.Hide
- Authors: R. Dale Hall, Susan Lynn Mateja, Alberto Abalo
- Date: Jul 2020
- Competency: Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Global Perspectives; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Modeling & Statistical Methods; Pensions & Retirement; Public Policy; Social Insurance
2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower ... width: 100%; } } SOA Premier Corporate Sponsor SOA Primary Corporate Sponsors <script type="application/ld+json"> ...
Description: Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower yourself through innovation. Elevate the actuarial profession. It all begins at the 2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit, where you’ll learn new techniques, examine current industry trends, and witness the technology defining the actuarial future. Embrace it all—the informative sessions, the innovative exhibits, and the unmatched networking opportunities. Embrace change today to create a stronger tomorrow for the actuarial profession.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Oct 2019
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Annuities; Demography; Economics; Enterprise Risk Management; Experience Studies & Data; Finance & Investments; Financial Reporting & Accounting; General Insurance (Property & Casualty); Global Perspectives; Health & Disability; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Modeling & Statistical Methods; Pensions & Retirement; Predictive Analytics; Public Policy; Reinsurance; Social Insurance; Technology & Applications