Future of the Employer Role in Provision of Health Insuranceplans;Health care costs;Health care reform;Health economics;Health insurance;Health policy;Long-term care=LTC;Long-term ... care=LTC;Long-term care insurance=LTCI;Long-term care policies;Managed care;Payment models=Health care payment models;Payment ...
Description: Article about the future roles in health insurance.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Mar 2003
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial theory in business context; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Health & Disability>Health care; Long-term Care>Long-term care insurance; Pensions & Retirement>Retiree medical; Public Policy
Chairperson's CornerChairperson's Corner Overview of research project to investigate the extent ... contributions;employer contributions;group health plans;health care costs;health insurance;liability valuation;Other ...
Description: Overview of research project to investigate the extent of funding of public government retiree health programs.Hide
- Authors: Steven Bryson
- Date: Aug 2017
- Competency: Professional Values>Public interest representation
- Publication Name: In The Public Interest
- Topics: Health & Disability>Public financing - Health & Disability; Pensions & Retirement>Retiree medical; Public Policy