Quo Vadis Reinsuranceto increase their impact as intermediaries, and direct insurers increasingly retaining business that ... also supporting the transformation challenges of direct insurers.3 Examples, such as Blackberry and Nokia ...
Description: Read the Quo Vadis Reinsurance.Hide
- Authors: Dirk Nieder
- Date: Jan 2020
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Reinsurance News
- Topics: Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Policyholder behavior - Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Pricing - Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Term life; Life Insurance>Underwriting - Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Product development - Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Universal life; Life Insurance>Marketing and distribution - Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Claims - Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Whole life; Reinsurance; Reinsurance>Financial reinsurance; Reinsurance>Financial reporting for reinsurance; Reinsurance>Life reinsurance; Reinsurance>Marketing and distribution - Reinsurance; Reinsurance>Pricing - Reinsurance; Life Insurance>Guaranteed issue
Effective Use of Capitalinsurance product which we identified as one of the primary operating goals of management of an insurance enterprise ... profitable if you; (I) have annual premiums, (2) have no direct billing to the client but only to the savings and ...
Description: Panel discussion focused on the Effective Use of Capital. Topics included: 1. Definition of capital 2. Appropriate level of capital and surplus in a life insurance company 3. Alternatives for deploying capital 4. Returns a life company should demand on invested capital 5. How much a company should charge for lending its capital in reinsurance transactionsHide
- Authors: Michael E Mateja, Robert Shapiro, William H. Sahm
- Date: Apr 1981
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial theory in business context; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Incorporate risk management
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Finance & Investments>Capital management - Finance & Investments; Finance & Investments>Risk measurement - Finance & Investments; Reinsurance; Reinsurance>Financial reinsurance