Visions for the Future of the U.S. Health Care System - The Other Side of the CoinU.S. Health Care System - The Other Side of the Coin An essay suggesting a health care financing system ... system. Contingencies;Health care costs;Health insurance;Health risks;Stop-loss insurance; 7385 6/1/2009 ...
Description: An essay suggesting a health care financing system.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator
- Date: Jun 2009
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; Communication>Written communication; Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Thought leadership; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health care; Health & Disability>Health insurance; Health & Disability>Health risks; Reinsurance>Stop-loss insurance
Health Valuation Issues: Nontraditional Health ProductsHealth Valuation Issues: Nontraditional Health Products This session provides an overview ... No. 2, Session 117 Health reinsurance;Managed care;Medicare supplement;Preferred provider organization=PPO; ...
Description: This session provides an overview of industry approaches to valuing the liabilities of nontraditional health products such as specific and employer stop loss, provider excess and critical illness. From the Record of the Society of Actuaries, Volume 29, No. 2, Session 117Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Darrell Knapp, Michael McLean
- Date: Jun 2003
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Health & Disability>Critical illness insurance; Reinsurance>Stop-loss insurance
Health Reinsuranceorganizations, is vice president of medical and managed care reinsurance at ING Reinsurance in Minneapolis, Minn ... might be 80 percent. Now you might say, "I don't care. The reason I need reinsurance is because I'm uncomfortable ...
Description: 2003 Valuation Actuary Symposium, San Diego, CA. The panel discussed the current challenges in the health reinsurance marketplace. Topics included traditional quota share reinsurance, employer and provider stop-loss coverage, difficulties in obtaining reliable and credible data from a ceding carrier and terrorism reinsurance.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, James Grant, Michelle Fallahi
- Date: Sep 2003
- Competency: Results-Oriented Solutions
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health insurance; Reinsurance>Coinsurance; Reinsurance>Stop-loss insurance