The Singapore Central Provident FundThe Singapore Central Provident Fund This article describes Singapore's Central ... investment to assist with the primary lifetime goals of home ownership, medical care and retirement provision ...
Description: This article describes Singapore's Central Provident Fund and how it involves government, employers and employees in a cooperative partnership for mandatory savings and investment to assist with the primary lifetime goals of home ownership, medical care and retirement provision.Hide
- Authors: Kenneth G Buffin
- Date: Jul 2010
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: In The Public Interest
- Topics: Public Policy; Public Policy; Social Insurance; Social Insurance>Postemployment benefits; Social Insurance>Social Security
Social Security Reports - The Trust FundsSocial Security Reports - The Trust Funds On May 16th, the Social Security Boards of ... enactment of the 1977 Amendments. Contingencies;Health care costs;Health reserves;Taxes=Taxation; 12070 6/1/1978 ...
Description: On May 16th, the Social Security Boards of Trustees sent to the Congress the three annual reports OASDI, HI, and SMI. These reports present cost projections similar to those provided to the Congress last year at the time of enactment of the 1977 Amendments.Hide
- Authors: Francisco Bayo
- Date: Jun 1978
- Competency: Communication>Written communication; Professional Values>Public interest representation
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Public Policy; Social Insurance>Government-funded healthcare; Social Insurance>Social Security