North of the Border with the S.O.eh?& sessions on the future of the SOA, U.S. health care reform, claims data issues & improvements, predictive ... parity regulations. Disability insurance;Long-term care insurance=LTCI;Predictive modeling;Data quality; ...
Description: A review of the 2009 Health Spring Meeting, which included speakers & sessions on the future of the SOA, U.S. health care reform, claims data issues & improvements, predictive modeling, underwriting principles, employer stoploss, cost trends, LTD & disability, and mental health parity regulations.Hide
- Authors: Douglas Norris
- Date: Sep 2009
- Competency: Communication>Difficult message delivery; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership>Thought leadership; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional associations; Economics>Health economics; Public Policy
And the Survey SaysAnd the Survey Says ... Article from: Long-Term Care News February 2009 – Issue 22 E very ... favorite family room chairs. With our recent Long-Term Care (LTC) Section Survey, it would be fun to have the ...
Description: Editor's comments on current issues in the LTC market such as Lyme Disease and new leadership in Washington, announcememt of the upcoming LTCI conference, and results from the latest LTC Section member satisfaction survey.Hide
- Authors: Brad S Linder
- Date: Feb 2009
- Competency: Communication>Written communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: Long-Term Care News
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional associations; Long-term Care>Long-term care insurance; Public Policy