What does ERM mean for Health Practitioners?Why Care About Enterprise Risk Management? I n late 2008, the health insurance industry faced a number ... Garnett 10 New Member Impact on Medicaid Managed Care Costs By Bela Patel Fernandez and Jeff Smith ...
Description: In this article, the author discusses the considerations and advantages of implementing an integrated enterprise risk management program for a health insurance company, and presents a summary of Aetna's experience with ERM as a case study.Hide
- Authors: Max Rudolph
- Date: Feb 2010
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Relationship Management>Staff management and motivation; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration>Effective decision-making; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Incorporate risk management
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Enterprise Risk Management; Modeling & Statistical Methods>Forecasting
Study of the Effect of a Flu Pandemic on Economic Values Using the Delphi MethodStudy of the Effect ... Investigator May 2007 Please direct questions and comments to: Ronora Stryker ... controls had to be put in. I do not think it a direct result of the virulence that took place in 68, ...
Description: Study of the Effect of a Flu Pandemic on Economic Values Using the Delphi MethodHide
- Authors: Robert K Gleeson, Max Rudolph, Ronora Stryker, William Sayre, Scott Cochran, Jan Schuh, Thomas P Edwards
- Date: May 2007
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Finance & Investments>Economic value