Value for Money from the Top 20? A Critical Examination of Therapeutic Impact and Value of Top-Selling Drug Products against their Competitorspowerful forces act on the provision of health care in the modern world. The first is the evidence-based ... guidelines. Prescribing for hypertension in primary care clinics at an internal medicine referral clinic ...
Description: Prescribers, payers, and patients must put a higher priority on the comparative cost-effectiveness of competing pharmaceutical products if society is ever going to achieve rational and affordable drug use for all. From Prescription Drugs Monograph, M-HB04-1.Hide
- Authors: Alan Cassels
- Date: May 2004
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Internal forces and business performance; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health care; Public Policy
A Suggestion to do a Postmortem Analysis of the Work Done by LTC Pricing Actuaries Over the Last Quarter CenturyA ... Long-Term Care News December 2009 – Issue 24 26 | DECEMBER 2009 | Long-Term Care News ... postmortem analysis of the work of the Long-Term Care (LTC) pricing actuaries. It is well known that the ...
Description: A suggestion to review and reassess LTC pricing of the last three decades, in light of dangerously inadequate ratesetting in the early years, and the NAIC's introduction of a model rate stability law.Hide
- Authors: Ali Zaker-Shahrak
- Date: Dec 2009
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Internal forces and business performance; Professional Values>Practice expertise; Results-Oriented Solutions>Assess decision effectiveness; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: Long-Term Care News
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Long-term Care>Long-term care insurance; Public Policy