Soundbites from the American Academy of Actuaries’ Health Practice Councilgroups for providing input to key players as health care reform moves on from the legislative phase into ... existing workgroups in financial reporting, long term care, stop loss, disease management, Medicare SUpplement ...
Description: Updates on HPC activities, including new work groups for providing input to key players as health care reform moves on from the legislative phase into the regulatory phase, as well as ongoing activities of existing workgroups in financial reporting, long term care, stop loss, disease management, Medicare SUpplement, sovency, cancer claims experience, and risk adjustment.Hide
- Authors: Heather E Jerbi, Tim M Mahony
- Date: Sep 2010
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial methods in business operations; Leadership>Professional network leverage; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Strategic Insight and Integration>Influence decisions
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional associations; Public Policy; Public Policy; Social Insurance>Government-funded healthcare
Book Review: Decision Points(MMA): MMA reinvigorated Medicare Part C’s managed care efforts through partnerships with commercial insurers ... agreement or mutual interest to build upon. He took care to read and remember world leaders’ personal interests ...
Description: Book review: George W. Bush memoirHide
- Authors: Kristi Bohn
- Date: Nov 2013
- Competency: Communication; Leadership>Change management; Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Mentoring; Leadership>Professional network leverage; Professional Values>Public interest representation
- Publication Name: The Stepping Stone
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Management skills