Diverse Risks 2016 Call for Essays54 News Flash: Retirement Takes Over Long-Term Care John Cutler 57 How the American Retirement Savings ... Stop-Loss: Adapting Life Insurance to Meet Long-Term Care Needs Morris Tenenbaum 86 Decisions Misaligned ...
Description: Diverse Risks 2016 Call for EssaysHide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Apr 2016
- Competency: Communication>Written communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial theory in business context; Leadership>Thought leadership; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Strategic Insight and Integration>Effective decision-making; Strategic Insight and Integration>Influence decisions; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Innovative solutions; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Process and technique refinement
- Topics: Annuities>Payout annuities; Demography>Longevity; Economics>Behavioral economics; Economics>Financial economics; Finance & Investments>Asset allocation; Finance & Investments>Investments; Finance & Investments>Investment strategy - Finance & Investments; Finance & Investments>Portfolio management - Finance & Investments; Long-term Care>Long-term care insurance; Pensions & Retirement>Defined contribution and 401k plans; Pensions & Retirement>Plan design; Public Policy; Public Policy; Social Insurance>Social Security
Investment Manager Searches for Insurance Companiesearlier. Typically, with our group, we have the primary contact being a relationship manager, who typically ... insurance strategy issues. But typically, the primary contact is a relationship manager who is a portfolio ...
Description: From a session at the Spring regional meeting of the Society of Actuaries held in Atlanta, Georgia, May 24-25, 1999 Panelists discuss the process of selecting outside investment managers.Hide
- Authors: Frederick W Jackson, Victor Modugno, Ronald S Oldenkamp, Michael J Christ
- Date: May 1999
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Relationship Management
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Finance & Investments>Investments