An Introduction to Private Equity and Infrastructure Investingprofessionals. Therefore, there are really three primary ways of begin- ning a private equity program: ... key compo- nents to consider in a manager are: direct access into top tier funds, a well-written trade ...
Description: Provides an overview of special characteristics of private equity and infrastructure asset classes, based on the perspective of experienced investorsHide
- Authors: David Rogers, John W. Gray
- Date: Aug 2015
- Competency: Professional Values>Practice expertise; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development
- Publication Name: Risks & Rewards
- Topics: Finance & Investments>Investments
Enterprise Risk Management:One size does not fit allLooking forward, the impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on MLRs will need to be consid- ered. ... life, or property and casualty (P&C)). Health care is considered a short- tailed line of business, ...
Description: ERM and Investment strategies for healthcare companiesHide
- Authors: Mark W Whitford
- Date: Jan 2013
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Incorporate risk management
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Annuities>Investment strategy - Annuities; Enterprise Risk Management>Portfolio management - ERM; Finance & Investments>Asset allocation; Finance & Investments>Asset liability management; Finance & Investments>Investments
Investments and Investors - A Disability Perspectivethe actuarial division at Paul Revere. My two primary customers are our IDI line of business and our ... products, such as cancer insurance or long-term- care insurance. Investments and Investors—A Disability ...
Description: Presented at June 1996 Spring Meeting. An investment manager discusses investment strategy for a disability insurer and a rating agency representative and a stock analyst describe how disability insurers are evaluated for risk profile and other issues.Hide
- Authors: Richard S Mattison, Jeffrey Schuman, Lee A Herdle
- Date: Jun 1996
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Process and technique refinement
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Finance & Investments>Investments; Health & Disability>Disability insurance