The Valuation Actuary - An Overview of 1993 DevelopmentsGroup was headed by Mike Abroe. The Long-Term Care Note was chaired by Bart Munson; the Small Group ... least one of the members of the work group has had direct experience relevant to each of the subjects of ...
Description: This session from the 1993 Valuation Actuary Symposium looks at an overview of developments in 1993 including a regulator's viewpoint of various valuation actuary issues, an update on the valuation actuary and health insurance, current developments in reinsurance that should be considered in the valuation process and a sample actuarial opinion and memorandum.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Frank P Dino, Donna Claire, Richard S Miller
- Date: Sep 1993
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Best practices; Public Policy; Reinsurance
Foreign Travel Reinsurer Survey Reportsurvey on foreign travel underwriting practices of direct companies was conducted during the same period ... results of the two surveys is included with the direct company report. The Survey was conducted in ...
Description: This report presents the results of a survey conducted in August of 2008 on foreign travel underwriting practices of reinsurance companies.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator
- Date: Oct 2009
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Global Perspectives; Reinsurance