Incorporating Liquidity Premium into Valuation of Insurance LiabilitiesUNDERSTANDING THAT EACH INVESTOR WILL, WITH DUE CARE, MAKE ITS OWN STUDY AND EVALUATION OF EACH SECURITY ... licensors and suppliers disclaim liability for any direct or compensatory losses or damages caused to any ...
Description: This session will start with an overview of why this is important along with a number of practical ways to achieve the objective. Topics covered in this talk include what has been done on the issue so far (e.g. Solvency II, IFRS, U.S. GAAP, PBR) and new and practical ideas in the goldilocks’ zone (i.e. that are neither too simple nor too complicated).Hide
- Authors: Dariush Akhtari, B John Manistre
- Date: Nov 2017
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Annuities>Equity-indexed annuities; Annuities>Fixed annuities; Annuities>Variable annuities
Risk Management, August 2014, Issue 30to assess how well we are doing in meeting the primary objectives established for the section council ... income, long-term care, auto, homeowners, commercial lines— ideally from a primary and reinsurer perspective) ...
Description: Complete issue of the August 2014 Risk Management newsletter.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries, B John Manistre, Edward Tom, Grace Koo, Jun He, Benjamin Neff, Barry Franklin, Max Rudolph, Ira Jersey, Timothy S Paris
- Date: Aug 2014
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Professional Values; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Risk Management
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Capital markets; Enterprise Risk Management>Financial management; Enterprise Risk Management>Risk appetite; Finance & Investments>Asset allocation