2020-international-health-virtual-meetingfuture health care costs, and a focused look at long-term care insurance in China. • Health care costs, health ... health care quality, health factors, long-term care=LTC, risk measurement 18685 1018 7/16/2020 12:00:00 ...
Description: Following the successful SOA Virtual Health Meeting this June, this half-day seminar provides select health sessions that would be of interest to our members and stakeholders outside of North America. Presenters will discuss a variety of health-related topics, including personalized disease risk prediction, how technology will impact future health care costs, and a focused look at long-term care insurance in China.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Jul 2020
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health care quality; Health & Disability>Health information technology; Long-term Care>Long-term care innovation
Virtual International Retirement OlympicsVirtual International Retirement Olympics The Society of Actuaries (SOA) has recently looked at ... Retirement Modeling & Statistical Methods Long-term care Life 18592 1018 7/24/2020 12:00:00 AM R. Dale ...
Description: The Society of Actuaries (SOA) has recently looked at retirement risks and consumer attitudes in a variety of projects around the world including the United States, Canada, Asia Pacific and Latin America markets. Experts will address the following, how do these different markets stack up in relation to consumer sentiments, the use of financial advisors and retirement product interests around the world? Participants will also learn about a variety of risks and opportunities, product features, consumer retirement aspirations, and see which markets are industry leading.Hide
- Authors: R. Dale Hall, Susan Lynn Mateja, Alberto Abalo
- Date: Jul 2020
- Competency: Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Global Perspectives; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Modeling & Statistical Methods; Pensions & Retirement; Public Policy; Social Insurance