Annuity Risk Management Seminar: Annuity Risk Management - Overviewcatastrophic risk analysis. There are two primary analytical techniques that actuaries have applied ... transfer of risk is pooling, which has been the primary insurance mechanism for centuries. That is where ...
Description: Presented at May 2005 Spring Meeting Panelists examine in detail the subject of annuity risk management and how this can be applied to new product development, as well as in-force product management.Hide
- Authors: Francis Sabatini, Narayan S Shankar
- Date: May 2005
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Incorporate risk management
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Annuities; Enterprise Risk Management>Financial management
Advanced Topics in Annuity Modelinggoing on, then I think there needs to be more care in finding out exactly what that investment strategy ... I'll get rid of model cells and take greater care in terms of building a model with as few cells as ...
Description: 1997 Valuation Actuary Symposium, Session 21 looks at advanced topics in annuity modeling.Hide
- Authors: Francis Sabatini, Peter Tilley, Russell Osborn
- Date: Sep 1997
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Annuities; Modeling & Statistical Methods