An Overview of Health Care Privatisation in Latin AmericaOverview of Health Care Privatisation in Latin America An overview of health care history and privatization ... healthcare;Group health plans;Health care costs;Health care quality;Health care reform;Health insurance;Health ...
Description: An overview of health care history and privatization developments in four Latin American countries: Mexico, Chile, Colombia, and Brazil.Hide
- Authors: Dominique Hierro, Peter Wrede
- Date: Oct 1999
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Publication Name: International News
- Topics: Public Policy; Public Policy; Public Policy; Social Insurance>Government-funded healthcare
Health Insurance - Legislation and InflationHealth Insurance - Legislation and Inflation Update on the potential impact of national ... Los Angeles Spring Meeting. Antiselection;Health care costs;Hospitalization;Inflation;Loss ratio=LR;Marketing ...
Description: Update on the potential impact of national health law legislation, and discussion of the influence of inflation on both the relation between actual and expected claims, and the design of new benefits and administrative procedures. This presentation was made at the 1975 SOA Los Angeles Spring Meeting.Hide
- Authors: Ernie Frankovich, Herbert Orenshein, Darwin S Liggett, Application Administrator
- Date: Mar 1975
- Competency: Leadership>Change management; Professional Values>Practice expertise; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Public Policy; Public Policy; Public Policy