Consistently Framing the Design and Analysis of Health Care ProposalsConsistently Framing the Design and Analysis of Health Care Proposals Essay recommending establishing a consistent ...
Description: Essay recommending establishing a consistent and actuarially sound foundation for assessing the costs and benefits of each and every current and new Medicare or other healthcare proposal.Hide
- Authors: Mark E Litow, Robert Shapiro
- Date: Jun 2009
- Competency: Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Thought leadership; Professional Values>Public interest representation
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Ethics; Health & Disability>Health care; Social Insurance; Social Insurance>Medicaid; Social Insurance>Medicare; Social Insurance>Social Security
Visions for the Future of the U.S. Health Care System - Health Reform, American StyleS. Health Care System - Health Reform, American Style Essay offers a vision of health care where everyone ... Coinsurance;Contingencies;Demographics;Health care costs;Health care reform;Medicaid;Medical expenses;Medic ...
Description: Essay offers a vision of health care where everyone is covered, everyone is eligible, receives fair pricing, receives vital information and is taxed the same.Hide
- Authors: Hobson Carroll
- Date: Jun 2009
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; Communication>Written communication; Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Thought leadership
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health care; Long-term Care>Medical expenses; Public Policy; Reinsurance; Reinsurance>Coinsurance; Reinsurance>Pricing - Reinsurance; Social Insurance>Medicaid; Social Insurance>Medicare
Family Considerations in Retirement PlanningFamily ... in Retirement Planning The traditional informal care of/by family has faced increasing geographic and ... Literacy, Retirement Risks & Adequacy, Long-Term Care Policies 6/12/2019 12:00:00 AM ...
Description: The traditional informal care of/by family has faced increasing geographic and economic challenges from changing family households and sources of family income. Financial planning and risk protection tools provide important resource in the changing retirement landscape toward optimal family support and crisis management, that is, with less duress and financial burden to affected family caregivers. Ultimately, maintaining family values and close communications through evolving family structures are key to a healthy society and economic welfare of the people.Hide
- Authors: Zenaida Samaniego
- Date: Jun 2019
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Professional Values; Relationship Management
- Topics: Demography>Longevity; Economics>Behavioral economics; Enterprise Risk Management>Financial management; Experience Studies & Data>Long-term care - Experience Studies & Data; Health & Disability>Payment models; Social Insurance>Medicaid