Health System Reform - Old Challenges, New SolutionsHealth System Reform - Old Challenges, New Solutions Successful healthcare reform: ... evidence-based care to those who are ill. Government-funded healthcare;Health care costs;Health care reform;Health ...
Description: Successful healthcare reform: First, it must help that must keep healthy people healthy. Second, it must help people mitigate or eliminate the health-risks associated with unhealthy lifestyle behavior choices, and Third, it must ensure the provision of evidence-based care to those who are ill.Hide
- Authors: Robert Stone
- Date: Jun 2009
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Internal forces and business performance; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Finance & Investments; Health & Disability>Health care; Health & Disability>Health risks; Public Policy; Social Insurance>Social Security
Letters To The Editorconsultants have a blind spot with respect to health care reform. They cannot separate their thinking from ... produce the better results? With the passage of health care reform legislation, emphasis should shift from plan ...
Description: Letters to the editor of In The Public Interest discussing social insurance articles from the previous issue.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator
- Date: Jul 2010
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: In The Public Interest
- Topics: Public Policy; Social Insurance>Government-funded healthcare; Social Insurance>Social Security