What does ERM mean for Health Practitioners?Why Care About Enterprise Risk Management? I n late 2008, the health insurance industry faced a number ... Garnett 10 New Member Impact on Medicaid Managed Care Costs By Bela Patel Fernandez and Jeff Smith ...
Description: In this article, the author discusses the considerations and advantages of implementing an integrated enterprise risk management program for a health insurance company, and presents a summary of Aetna's experience with ERM as a case study.Hide
- Authors: Max Rudolph
- Date: Feb 2010
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Relationship Management>Staff management and motivation; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration>Effective decision-making; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Incorporate risk management
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Enterprise Risk Management; Modeling & Statistical Methods>Forecasting
Risk Management, August 2014, Issue 30to assess how well we are doing in meeting the primary objectives established for the section council ... income, long-term care, auto, homeowners, commercial lines— ideally from a primary and reinsurer perspective) ...
Description: Complete issue of the August 2014 Risk Management newsletter.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries, B John Manistre, Edward Tom, Grace Koo, Jun He, Benjamin Neff, Barry Franklin, Max Rudolph, Ira Jersey, Timothy S Paris
- Date: Aug 2014
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Professional Values; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Risk Management
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Capital markets; Enterprise Risk Management>Financial management; Enterprise Risk Management>Risk appetite; Finance & Investments>Asset allocation