Address of the President, Barbara J. Lautzenheiser - Dare to be a Leadertechniques and tech- nology, such as the computer, as primary tools. We will look at the syllabus, to determine ... allright. When you know you're fight, you don't care. You know sooner or later it will come out in the ...
Description: This is a presidential address to the Society of Actuaries by Barbara J. Lautzenheiser. From Transactions of Society of Actuaries 1983, Vol. 35.Hide
- Authors: Barbara Lautzenheiser
- Date: Oct 1983
- Competency: Leadership>Professional network leverage; Professional Values>Public interest representation
- Publication Name: Transactions of the SOA
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional development
The Actuary of the Future: Proposed Ambassador ProgramThe Actuary of the Future: Proposed Ambassador Program From a session at a meeting of the Society ... important. What does the staff support do? It takes care of administrative details. So, for example, if ...
Description: From a session at a meeting of the Society of Actuaries held in Las Vegas, NV May 22-24, 2000 This session discussed the purpose of the proposed Ambassador Program under development by the Actuary of the Future Section to focus on the nontraditional actuarial practice areas that are expected to play an increasingly significant role within the actuarial profession in the 21st century.Hide
- Authors: Paul Bruce, William R Horbatt, Teresa Winer, Dorn Swerdlin, Kristine Henderson, Application Administrator
- Date: May 2000
- Competency: Leadership>Mentoring; Leadership>Professional network leverage; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Relationship Management>Relationships and trust
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Academic partnerships; Actuarial Profession>Alternative careers; Actuarial Profession>Professional development