Health Reform - A ProposalHealth Reform - A Proposal Essay reforming healthcare where participants have a vested interest ... yee contributions;Employer contributions;Health care quality;Health insurance;Inflation;Life expectancy;Life ...
Description: Essay reforming healthcare where participants have a vested interest in reaching the best answer.Hide
- Authors: Timothy Luedtke
- Date: Jun 2009
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; Communication>Written communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Thought leadership; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Compliance; Health & Disability>Health care; Health & Disability>Health care quality; Health & Disability>Health insurance; Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Underwriting - Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Whole life; Long-term Care>Medical expenses; Pensions & Retirement>Funding; Social Insurance>Medicaid; Social Insurance>Medicare; Social Insurance>Social Security; Health & Disability>Electronic medical record
Last Link in Product Development-State Form Filingup and try and fix the problem if we don't take care of ourselves. If the state regulators on a file-and-use ... you only have one customer (and you may have a primary customer), you cannot ignore the policyholders ...
Description: From a session at a meeting of the Society of Actuaries held in San Diego, CA, June 22-23, 2000 Company representatives and state insurance department representatives addressed issues faced by companies in complying with the form-filing process. In addition, they offered suggestions and guidance in expediting policy form approvals.Hide
- Authors: John A Hartnedy, David Hippen, Sandra K Meltzer, Ejaz Haroon, Karen J Allen, Application Administrator
- Date: Jun 2000
- Competency: Communication>Written communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial methods in business operations; Relationship Management>Relationships and trust
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Qualifications; Actuarial Profession>Standards of practice; Enterprise Risk Management>Compliance; Life Insurance; Public Policy