Soundbites from the American Academy of Actuaries’ Health Practice Councilintended and unintended effects of different health care reform proposals. The model’s Web interface allows ... Academy’s Medicare Steering Committee and Health Care Quality Work Group submitted comments to Senators ...
Description: Report on the activities of the Academy’s health practice council and its work groups.Hide
- Authors: Heather E Jerbi, Melissa Lawler
- Date: May 2009
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Results-Oriented Solutions>Actionable recommendations; Strategic Insight and Integration>Influence decisions
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Enterprise Risk Management>Risk measurement - ERM; Experience Studies & Data; Financial Reporting & Accounting; Health & Disability>Health care quality; Long-term Care; Public Policy
'Hire' Learning - What Do Employers Want?'Hire' Learning - What Do Employers Want? A discussion of the skills and ... that potential, actuaries must learn new ways to direct their skills toward finding solutions to new problems ...
Description: A discussion of the skills and attitudes actuaries need to develop in order to be a business leader in the futureHide
- Authors: Ken McCullum
- Date: Mar 1997
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Leadership; Results-Oriented Solutions>Actionable recommendations
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional development