International Section News, May 2000, Issue No. 22funds), but at present the life industry has a direct advantage in pricing in terms of its current favorable ... capacity of the Canadian market. Spain requires direct writers to provide catastrophe cover and has a ...
Description: Full version of International Section News, May 2000, Issue No. 22.Hide
- Authors: Angelica Michail, A Norman Crowder, Shriram Mulgund, Hubert B Mueller, Hans J Wagner, Patricia Kum, Peggy Grillot, James Makin
- Date: May 2000
- Publication Name: International News
Actuarial Education and Certification Around the WorldActuarial Education and Certification Around the World This is a discussion ... mathematics as applied to life insurance, pensions, health care and general insurance Types of products and plans—individual ...
Description: This is a discussion on Actuarial education and certification from around the world.Hide
- Authors: Angelica Michail, Curtis E Huntington, John Nigh, Hubert B Mueller
- Date: Jun 2000
- Competency: Professional Values>Practice expertise
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Global Perspectives