Medicare Supplement: Critical Factors for SuccessMedicare Supplement: Critical Factors for Success An overview of the Medicare Supplement ... supplement;Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act= PPACA=Affordable Care Act;Rate regulation; 25719 1/1/2011 ...
Description: An overview of the Medicare Supplement landscape and the critical factors for successfully pricing and managing this product line amidst the challenges that exist.Hide
- Authors: James Galasso, John S Cathcart, Sudha Shenoy, Kenneth Clark
- Date: Jan 2011
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Professional Values>Practice expertise
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Public Policy; Public Policy; Social Insurance>Government-funded healthcare; Social Insurance>Medicare
Issues and Trends in Medicare Supplement Insurancestatistics that we have derived from the NAIC data. Direct writing companies submit their Medicare supplement ... called for a study comparing the cost, quality of care and access to service under Medicare Select policies ...
Description: This session discusses Medicare Supplement Insurance including claim cost experience and trend, Medicare Select issues and challenges, and meeting rate increase/profitability objectives. From the Record of the Society of Actuaries, Volume 29, No. 2, Session 7Hide
- Authors: John S Cathcart, Garry R Reed, Kenneth Clark
- Date: Jun 2003
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Social Insurance>Medicare