Linking Quality and Cost: An Analysis of the Hospital Quality Information Initiative MeasuresLinking Quality and Cost: An Analysis of the Hospital Quality Information Initiative Measures Analysis ... informatics;Hospitalization;Payment reforms=Health care payment reforms; 6754 11/1/2006 12:00:00 AM ...
Description: Analysis of possible mathematical relationships between hospital quality and hospital billed or allowed charges or other measures, using quality data as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services along with the Hospital Quality Alliance for their Hospital Quality Initiative.Hide
- Authors: John Cookson, Eileen A Kurtz
- Date: Nov 2006
- Competency: Communication; Strategic Insight and Integration>Influence decisions; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Problem analysis and definition
- Topics: Experience Studies & Data; Health & Disability>Health care quality; Modeling & Statistical Methods>Data mining; Social Insurance>Medicare
Chairperson's Corneractuaries are recognized as leaders in the health care and disability markets. Mission Statement Prepare ... call for complexity models applied to a health care system. • A go-to guide on credibility. Projects ...
Description: Update on Health Section research projects and topics, including new vision and mission statements for the Health Section Council, research and communications projects, and information about the Health Actuarial Research Initiative.Hide
- Authors: Judy L Strachan
- Date: May 2011
- Competency: Communication; Leadership>Thought leadership; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Strategic Insight and Integration>Influence decisions
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Professional associations; Experience Studies & Data; Public Policy; Technology & Applications>Analytics and informatics