Federal Income Taxes - Insured And Annuitant Perspectivelevel playing fields, and stock/mutual was the primary field it was concerned about. The stock companies ... loans and withdrawals is just about as bad as a direct tax on inside build-up. Others take a more moderate ...
Description: Presented at October 1985 Annual Meeting. Discusses proposals for changing the tax law with respect to the taxation of personal income: The tax climate that led to these proposals, A description of the major proposals including the Treasury proposal pending in Congress, How these proposals will affect the design, marketing and sale of individual life and annuity products.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, David Carlson, Stephen C Eldridge, Douglas N Hertz, Andrew D Pike, Virgil Wagner
- Date: Oct 1985
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Annuities; Public Policy
The Road to the Remediation Revolution: A Short History of the Correction Procedures for Life Insurance and Annuity ContractsThe Road to the Remediation Revolution: A Short History of the Correction Procedures ... definitional requirements while scrutinizing with utmost care, and endeavoring to limit, the cir- cumstances in ...
Description: This article provides a short history of the correction procedures previously developed to address compliance failures and the shortcomings of those procedures under sections 101f and 7702, laying the foundation for a sea change in the correction process.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Walter Welsh, Alison R Peak
- Date: Feb 2009
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Taxing Times
- Topics: Annuities; Life Insurance; Public Policy