Visions for the Future of the U.S. Health Care System - “Can We Capture Potential Health Care Savings Without a Federal Takeover?”Future of the U.S. Health Care System - “Can We Capture Potential Health Care Savings Without a Federal ... Federal Takeover?” Essay reforming uninsured health care. Premiums; 7384 6/1/2009 12:00:00 AM ...
Description: Essay reforming uninsured health care.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator
- Date: Jun 2009
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; Communication>Written communication; Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Thought leadership; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Topics: Health & Disability>Health care; Social Insurance
RIDFC Symposium – Structure and Broad Systems Designserved as associate professor and director of health care economics and management, where he taught and conducted ... in Business. Dr. Chang was also appointed to direct research and provide consulting services in ...
Description: Panelists provide:  a summary of legal issues and recent federal court cases regarding employee and retiree benefit plans, and  discussion of three research papers providing new thought and insight involving the perspective of many disciplines about the aging population and changing family structures in the U.S. and around the world. From the 2002 Record of Society of Actuaries, Volume 28, No. 2. Session 143TS of the San Francisco Spring Meeting.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Chiu-Cheng Chang, Judy Feldman Anderson, Neela Ranade, Tapen Sinha, Aliya Wong
- Date: Jun 2002
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Pensions & Retirement; Social Insurance