UAP Is Not in Our Best Interest – A Personal ViewUAP Is Not in Our Best Interest – A Personal View A discussion of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries’ ... many, if not most, of you. Consequently, the primary responsibility of both the board and the staff ...
Description: A discussion of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries’ (CIA) University Accreditation Program (UAP).Hide
- Authors: Bradley M Smith
- Date: Jun 2013
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; Professional Values>Practice expertise
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Qualifications; Actuarial Profession>Professional associations
Actuaries and the Growth MindsetActuaries and the Growth Mindset The right mindset is essential to success in any ... Solvency II, Big Data, incorporation of the Affordable Care Act, keeping pace with medical technological advances) ...
Description: The right mindset is essential to success in any number of arenas.Hide
- Authors: Ronald Poon-Affat
- Date: Mar 2017
- Competency: Communication>Active listening; Communication>Persuasive communication; Leadership>Change management; Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Mentoring; Leadership>Thought leadership
- Publication Name: Reinsurance News
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Qualifications