Strategic Approaches to Help Make Long- Term Care Risks More ManageableStrategic Approaches to Help Make Long- Term Care Risks More Manageable New products should address ...
Description: New products should address having acceptable carrier risks and at the same time enhance the product’s value to consumers to pave the way for broader acceptance.Hide
- Authors: John O'Leary, Lo Linda Chow
- Date: Aug 2018
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values>Practice expertise; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Long-Term Care News
- Topics: Demography; Long-term Care>Long-term care insurance
Navigating New Horizons... An Interview with Julia PhilipsNavigating New Horizons... An Interview with Julia Philips A look at the career and accomplishments of Julia ... organizations, and implement health reform. Health care reform; 9570 5/1/2011 12:00:00 AM ...
Description: A look at the career and accomplishments of Julia Philips, the only health actuary employed at the Minnesota Department of Commerce. She believes her learn-by-doing attitude has allowed her to build a career she enjoys, which includes her to work to promote consumer protection, volunteer with many organizations, and implement health reform.Hide
- Authors: Sarah Lawrence
- Date: May 2011
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values>Practice expertise; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Strategic Insight and Integration>Influence decisions
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Alternative careers; Public Policy