In the Event of a Pandemic, What Can be Done?many in the home office will also be sick or taking care of family members. Schools, day cares, churches ... during an influenza pandemic. These include health care providers, along with the makers of cleaning products ...
Description: Paper addresses what can be done in the event of a pandemic. Article from The Marketer, LIMRA International, Volume 13, November 1 2006Hide
- Authors: Max Rudolph
- Date: Nov 2006
- Competency: Communication>Active listening
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Health & Disability>Health risks
What does ERM mean for Health Practitioners?Why Care About Enterprise Risk Management? I n late 2008, the health insurance industry faced a number ... Garnett 10 New Member Impact on Medicaid Managed Care Costs By Bela Patel Fernandez and Jeff Smith ...
Description: In this article, the author discusses the considerations and advantages of implementing an integrated enterprise risk management program for a health insurance company, and presents a summary of Aetna's experience with ERM as a case study.Hide
- Authors: Max Rudolph
- Date: Feb 2010
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Relationship Management>Staff management and motivation; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration>Effective decision-making; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Incorporate risk management
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Enterprise Risk Management; Modeling & Statistical Methods>Forecasting
Study of the Effect of a Flu Pandemic on Economic Values Using the Delphi MethodStudy of the Effect ... Investigator May 2007 Please direct questions and comments to: Ronora Stryker ... controls had to be put in. I do not think it a direct result of the virulence that took place in 68, ...
Description: Study of the Effect of a Flu Pandemic on Economic Values Using the Delphi MethodHide
- Authors: Robert K Gleeson, Max Rudolph, Ronora Stryker, William Sayre, Scott Cochran, Jan Schuh, Thomas P Edwards
- Date: May 2007
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Finance & Investments>Economic value