October 2019 SOA Board of Directors Meetingoff this partnership, the SOA hosted the Long-Term Care (LTC) Tech Summit, Nov. 7, at the Plug and Play ... most important committee of the Board, providing direct oversight of a variety of operational matters and ...
Description: The Society of Actuaries (SOA) Board of Directors met on October 26 – 27, 2019 for its regular fourth-quarter meeting. The Board covered a variety of important topics during the meeting, which also marked the conclusion of service on the Board for several Board members and the beginning of service for those elected in the 2019 annual elections.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Dec 2019
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Actuarial Profession>Alternative careers; Actuarial Profession>Competencies; Actuarial Profession>Management skills; Actuarial Profession>Professional development; Actuarial Profession>Traditional careers; FinTech & InsurTech
International Actuarial Association meeting in D.C.topics were presented: • measurement of health care inflation; • evolution of the role of the health ... few. I was particularly involved with the health care survey, through which we gathered demographic information ...
Description: Notes on the IAA meeting that took place in D.C. in MayHide
- Authors: Susan Lynn Mateja
- Date: Nov 2019
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Relationship Management; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Publication Name: International News
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Actuarial Profession>Academic partnerships; Actuarial Profession>Code of Conduct; Actuarial Profession>Competencies; Actuarial Profession>Entrepreneurism; Actuarial Profession>Ethics; Actuarial Profession>Management skills; Actuarial Profession>Professional associations; Actuarial Profession>Professional development; Global Perspectives; Global Perspectives>Global markets; Global Perspectives>Multinational companies