ACO Shared Savings – Can today’s friction turn into collaborationyears now in an attempt to reduce the total cost of care. Often neither party has a complete view of the ... that work better for both parties. Accountable Care Organization = ACO Risk Adjustment Value Based Insurance ...
Description: ACOs and payers have been engaged in shared savings agreements for several years now in an attempt to reduce the total cost of care. Often neither party has a complete view of the data with providers missing pharmacy data, and payers are often missing historic data on a provider group’s members when they were previously covered by other payers. Inconsistent data and black box predictive models have created friction that has become amplified given the continual increase in ACO membership and the dollars at stake. Learn how payers and providers are working through these challenges to find solutions that work better for both parties.Hide
- Authors: Jeremiah Reuter, , James Dolstad
- Date: Sep 2019
- Competency: Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Experience Studies & Data; Financial Reporting & Accounting; Health & Disability
2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower ... width: 100%; } } SOA Premier Corporate Sponsor SOA Primary Corporate Sponsors <script type="application/ld+json"> ...
Description: Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower yourself through innovation. Elevate the actuarial profession. It all begins at the 2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit, where you’ll learn new techniques, examine current industry trends, and witness the technology defining the actuarial future. Embrace it all—the informative sessions, the innovative exhibits, and the unmatched networking opportunities. Embrace change today to create a stronger tomorrow for the actuarial profession.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Oct 2019
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Annuities; Demography; Economics; Enterprise Risk Management; Experience Studies & Data; Finance & Investments; Financial Reporting & Accounting; General Insurance (Property & Casualty); Global Perspectives; Health & Disability; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Modeling & Statistical Methods; Pensions & Retirement; Predictive Analytics; Public Policy; Reinsurance; Social Insurance; Technology & Applications