Linking Risk Appetite to Decision Making WebcastLinking Risk Appetite to Decision Making Webcast Risk Appetite statements are often vague and ... appetite clearly and quantitatively, providing a direct and actionable line-of-sight to decision making ...
Description: Risk Appetite statements are often vague and qualitative, making it challenging to make the connection to day-to-day decision making. In this session, we discuss leading practices for defining risk appetite clearly and quantitatively, providing a direct and actionable line-of-sight to decision making.Hide
- Authors: Jacob Rosengarten , Sim Segal, Daniella Uribe , Florian Richard
- Date: Nov 2019
- Competency: Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Enterprise Risk Management; General Insurance (Property & Casualty)
2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower ... width: 100%; } } SOA Premier Corporate Sponsor SOA Primary Corporate Sponsors <script type="application/ld+json"> ...
Description: Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower yourself through innovation. Elevate the actuarial profession. It all begins at the 2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit, where you’ll learn new techniques, examine current industry trends, and witness the technology defining the actuarial future. Embrace it all—the informative sessions, the innovative exhibits, and the unmatched networking opportunities. Embrace change today to create a stronger tomorrow for the actuarial profession.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Oct 2019
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Annuities; Demography; Economics; Enterprise Risk Management; Experience Studies & Data; Finance & Investments; Financial Reporting & Accounting; General Insurance (Property & Casualty); Global Perspectives; Health & Disability; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Modeling & Statistical Methods; Pensions & Retirement; Predictive Analytics; Public Policy; Reinsurance; Social Insurance; Technology & Applications