2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower ... width: 100%; } } SOA Premier Corporate Sponsor SOA Primary Corporate Sponsors <script type="application/ld+json"> ...
Description: Evolve with today’s disruptive technology. Empower yourself through innovation. Elevate the actuarial profession. It all begins at the 2019 SOA Annual Meeting & Exhibit, where you’ll learn new techniques, examine current industry trends, and witness the technology defining the actuarial future. Embrace it all—the informative sessions, the innovative exhibits, and the unmatched networking opportunities. Embrace change today to create a stronger tomorrow for the actuarial profession.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Oct 2019
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values; Relationship Management; Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Annuities; Demography; Economics; Enterprise Risk Management; Experience Studies & Data; Finance & Investments; Financial Reporting & Accounting; General Insurance (Property & Casualty); Global Perspectives; Health & Disability; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Modeling & Statistical Methods; Pensions & Retirement; Predictive Analytics; Public Policy; Reinsurance; Social Insurance; Technology & Applications
Lower Premiums in 2019 ACA Markets: What’s the actuarial explanation?time, average premiums on the individual Affordable Care Act (ACA) marketplaces are decreasing in 2019. It’s ... 2010, the ACA brought numer- ous changes to health care markets, the most notable being the transformation ...
Description: This article discusses the risk mix related mathematical rationale for national average ACA premium rates dropping for the first time in 2019.Hide
- Authors: Gregory Fann
- Date: Jan 2019
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: In The Public Interest
- Topics: Social Insurance; Health & Disability>Affordable Care Act (ACA)