Virtual International Retirement OlympicsVirtual International Retirement Olympics The Society of Actuaries (SOA) has recently looked at ... Retirement Modeling & Statistical Methods Long-term care Life 18592 1018 7/24/2020 12:00:00 AM R. Dale ...
Description: The Society of Actuaries (SOA) has recently looked at retirement risks and consumer attitudes in a variety of projects around the world including the United States, Canada, Asia Pacific and Latin America markets. Experts will address the following, how do these different markets stack up in relation to consumer sentiments, the use of financial advisors and retirement product interests around the world? Participants will also learn about a variety of risks and opportunities, product features, consumer retirement aspirations, and see which markets are industry leading.Hide
- Authors: R. Dale Hall, Susan Lynn Mateja, Alberto Abalo
- Date: Jul 2020
- Competency: Results-Oriented Solutions; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Global Perspectives; Life Insurance; Long-term Care; Modeling & Statistical Methods; Pensions & Retirement; Public Policy; Social Insurance
Chairperson's Cornerinstance, we are currently completing a Health Care Funding Report, which diagrams how countries throughout ... throughout the world are financing their health care. This is a collaborative effort with the SOA International ...
Description: Vision and objectives and projects for the International Section.Hide
- Authors: Susan Lynn Mateja
- Date: Feb 2020
- Competency: Communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values; Relationship Management; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Publication Name: International News
- Topics: Actuarial Profession; Global Perspectives