The Suitability Solution for Long-TermCare InsuranceLong-TermCare Insurance We see a problem in the long-term care insurance industry because we don’t have a standard ... loss for what to do with LTCI. Long-term care=LTC;Long-term care insurance=LTCI;Marketing and distribution;Medicaid; ...
Description: We see a problem in the long-term care insurance industry because we don’t have a standard process. The majority of agents and advisors, who sell a variety of products, are often at a loss for what to do with LTCI.Hide
- Authors: Denise M Michaud, Steven G Stauss
- Date: Apr 2005
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>Actuarial theory in business context; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Problem analysis and definition
- Publication Name: Long-Term Care News
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Ethics; Long-term Care>Long-term care insurance
From the EditorsFrom the Editors “Academic Actuaries” is a new column that has been added to the Independent Consultant ... what students think about topics such as health care and social security; Nick Ortner describes the ...
- Authors: Carlos Sanchez-Fuentes, Stephen James
- Date: Feb 2016
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; Communication>Written communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>General business skills; Leadership>Mentoring; Leadership>Professional network leverage; Leadership>Thought leadership; Professional Values>Ethical standards
- Publication Name: The Independent Consultant
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Alternative careers; Actuarial Profession>Code of Conduct; Actuarial Profession>Entrepreneurism; Actuarial Profession>Ethics; Actuarial Profession>Traditional careers