Life Settlements—A Window Of Opportunity For The Life Insurance Industry?have focused on protecting the consumer, the primary focus has been on efforts to mitigate the financial ... companies was that the life settlement market’s primary sources of funding—many private equity firms and ...
Description: Feature article discussing the Life Settlements business: recent growth, pricing, and future of the business.Hide
- Authors: H Shumrak
- Date: Feb 2010
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Strategic Insight and Integration>Strategy development; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Innovative solutions; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Problem analysis and definition
- Publication Name: Reinsurance News
- Topics: Experience Studies & Data>Mortality; Life Insurance>Policyholder behavior - Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Non-forfeiture benefits; Public Policy
Mortality Measurement and Prediction Q&AMortality Measurement and Prediction Q&A Transcript of the Q&A period from Session ... pretty strong cohort effects and people did not care about this much. So it’s definitely something to ...
Description: Transcript of the Q&A period from Session 4B. Papers presented: Typology and Review of Measures of Human Aging, Longevity and Superlongevity with Applications to US Data and Some Implications for US Public Programs and, Mortality Measurements at Advanced Ages: A Study of the Social Security Master Death FileHide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Jan 2008
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Process and technique refinement
- Topics: Experience Studies & Data>Mortality