Bancassurance & Product Developmentsomething more than that. In those countries we see direct acquisitions where one organization owns both banks ... than what they'll get on traditional direct mall marketing or direct response marketing. Because of that ...
Description: This session from the 1995 SOA New Orleans Meeting reviews bank annuity product development from three perspectives: strategic alliances between insurance organizations and banks, a consultant matching banks with insurance carriers, and a reinsurer working with banks on the 'retirement CD' product. From the Record of the Society of Actuaries, Vol. 21, No. 1.Hide
- Authors: Debra Esker Cunningham, Alan Finkelstein, Steven Gathje, Application Administrator, Julie Andrews
- Date: Apr 1995
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Annuities; Finance & Investments>Banking - Finance & Investments
Bank Financial Analysis: An Actuary's-eye Viewmodeling tools that allow detailed analyses of the primary risks involved in such transactions. These tools ... financia1 issues. Actuaries provide one of the primary resources for accomplishing this goal. J. Lynn ...
Description: Banks and insurance companies today are addressing many similar issues. Included are product, business unit, and corporate profitability capital requirements and allocation issues reserve adequacy and data development and practical utilizations. Actuaries are uniquely qualified to address these issues.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator
- Date: Apr 1995
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Innovative solutions
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Finance & Investments>Banking - Finance & Investments