The Actuary Vol. 7, No. 6 Book Review - Biological Imperative by Allan ChaseThe Actuary Vol. 7, No. 6 Book Review - Biological Imperative by Allan Chase An actuarial perspective ... health care reform options. Demographics;Health care quality;Post-acute care;Preventive care; 11906 ...
Description: An actuarial perspective on a book review of Biological Imperatives a book written by biologist Allan Chase. An interesting perspective which may be of interest as the United States evaluates its health care reform options.Hide
- Authors: Jerome M Stein
- Date: Jun 1973
- Competency: Leadership
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Ethics; Demography>Population data; Health & Disability>Health care quality
Soundbites from the American Academy of Actuaries’ Health Practice Councilintended and unintended effects of different health care reform proposals. The model’s Web interface allows ... Academy’s Medicare Steering Committee and Health Care Quality Work Group submitted comments to Senators ...
Description: Report on the activities of the Academy’s health practice council and its work groups.Hide
- Authors: Heather E Jerbi, Melissa Lawler
- Date: May 2009
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Results-Oriented Solutions>Actionable recommendations; Strategic Insight and Integration>Influence decisions
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Enterprise Risk Management>Risk measurement - ERM; Experience Studies & Data; Financial Reporting & Accounting; Health & Disability>Health care quality; Long-term Care; Public Policy