Health Reform - A ProposalHealth Reform - A Proposal Essay reforming healthcare where participants have a vested interest ... yee contributions;Employer contributions;Health care quality;Health insurance;Inflation;Life expectancy;Life ...
Description: Essay reforming healthcare where participants have a vested interest in reaching the best answer.Hide
- Authors: Timothy Luedtke
- Date: Jun 2009
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication; Communication>Written communication; External Forces & Industry Knowledge; Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Thought leadership; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Strategic Insight and Integration
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Compliance; Health & Disability>Health care; Health & Disability>Health care quality; Health & Disability>Health insurance; Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Underwriting - Life Insurance; Life Insurance>Whole life; Long-term Care>Medical expenses; Pensions & Retirement>Funding; Social Insurance>Medicaid; Social Insurance>Medicare; Social Insurance>Social Security; Health & Disability>Electronic medical record
The Actuarial Profession in the NewsMinnesota had provided more than $1 million of direct funding toward the effort. With the effort centered ... ouT of The office continued visited the health care facility in Kivuruga which included the maternity ...
Description: Highlights of recent media contributions by actuaries.Hide
- Authors: Society of Actuaries
- Date: Feb 2013
- Competency: Communication>Persuasive communication
- Publication Name: The Actuary Magazine
- Topics: Enterprise Risk Management>Risk measurement - ERM; Pensions & Retirement>Defined contribution and 401k plans; Pensions & Retirement>Funding