Electronic Data-Processing and Operations ResearchEquitable of New York, our activity in the area of direct sales aids to the agent has been moderate. We ... full set of records, and policy- holders deal direct with them, receiving very prompt service. The ...
Description: This discussion is about how are computers being used for Underwriting of individual policies mortality and morbidity studies, including the derivation of exposures, analysis of claims, etc. From Transactions of Society of Actuaries 1964, Vol. 16 Pt. 2Hide
- Authors: William L Barber, John M Boermeester, Russell M Collins, Maurice V Donovan, Robert G Espie, J Gordon Fletcher, James J Halloran, David H Harris, George L Hogeman, Nathan F Jones, John K Kittredge, Wilfred A Kraegel, A Henry Kunkemueller, W Glenn McCormick, Application Administrator, Albert E Reavill, Robert Shapland, William T Tozer, George E Wallace, R L Sutton, Paul Markham Kahn, Harry D. Garber, Herbert L Feay, Lowell M Dorn, Ralph E. Traber, Manuel R. Cueto, Leif Johnson, William S York, John J Finelli, James T Byrne
- Date: Jan 1964
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Publication Name: Transactions of the SOA
- Topics: Technology & Applications
Impact of Federal Income Tax on Financial ManagementImpact of Federal Income Tax on Financial Management Discusses the implications of the recent ... uniform base. I also have a question, and I will direct this to Tom, but anyone else who wants to respond ...
Description: Discusses the implications of the recent Tax Reform Act of 1986 [TRA] and proposed tax laws, and the effect of tax law on financial-performance measures, GAAP reporting, investment strategy, and even corporate structure. From the 1987 Record of Society of Actuaries, Vol. 13, No. 3.Hide
- Authors: Application Administrator, Richard S Miller, Virgil Wagner, David Zimmerli, Thomas F Conroy, Harry D. Garber
- Date: May 1987
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Financial Reporting & Accounting>Tax accounting