Navigating New Horizons …An Interview with Jeffrey D. Millerpart- ner was such a big deal, that became my primary goal,” he said. “With Bill’s firm it became clear ... has found that he can only serve about three primary clients at one time, plus occa- sionally take on ...
Description: An actuary's 30-year career, from working for several major consulting firms, to leading his own firm, to becoming a sole-practitioner consulting actuary.Hide
- Authors: Sarah Lawrence
- Date: May 2010
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>General business skills; Leadership; Relationship Management>Staff management and motivation
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Alternative careers; Actuarial Profession>Entrepreneurism
Managerially SpeakingManagerially Speaking This article summarizes the issue of good control over internal meetings, identifies some symptoms to watch ... Article from: News Direct January 2005 – Issue 49 I n previous editions ...
Description: This article summarizes the issue of good control over internal meetings, identifies some symptoms to watch for and identifies tangible actions that can be taken to bring control over financial resources being invested in meetings.Hide
- Authors: Marcel M Gingras
- Date: Jan 2005
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>General business skills; Leadership
- Publication Name: News Direct
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Best practices; Actuarial Profession>Management skills