Palliative CarePalliative Care This article from major US payers describes palliative care as a scaleable means of ... Payment models=Health care payment models;Health care costs;Managed care;Home health care 6442471996 11/1/2016 ...
Description: This article from major US payers describes palliative care as a scaleable means of improving quality and reducing costs during serious and complex illness.Hide
- Authors: Randall Krakauer, Bruce Smith, Diane Meier, Torrie Fields
- Date: Nov 2016
- Competency: Leadership>Change management; Leadership>Influence; Leadership>Mentoring; Leadership>Professional network leverage; Leadership>Thought leadership; Results-Oriented Solutions>Actionable recommendations; Results-Oriented Solutions>Assess decision effectiveness; Strategic Insight and Integration>Big picture view; Strategic Insight and Integration>Effective decision-making
- Publication Name: Health Watch
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Enterprise Risk Management>Systematic risk; Experience Studies & Data>Morbidity; Experience Studies & Data>Mortality; Health & Disability>Chronic health management - Health & Disability; Health & Disability>Health care quality; Health & Disability>Payment models
Working With Health Care CoalitionsWith Health Care Coalitions Panel discussion about ways can insurance carriers and health care coalitions ... processing;Data warehousing;Health care costs;Health care quality;Long-term care=LTC;Policyholder behavior; ...
Description: Panel discussion about ways can insurance carriers and health care coalitions work together, what data are coalitions requesting from health carriers, how health carriers respond to those requests, and implications for health carriers.Hide
- Authors: Andrea B Castell, James P Hilferty, William H Rosenberg, Charles J Sherfey, Jean M Wodarczyk, Joseph H Rosmann
- Date: Oct 1986
- Competency: External Forces & Industry Knowledge>External forces and business performance; Leadership>Professional network leverage; Professional Values>Public interest representation; Strategic Insight and Integration>Effective decision-making; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Problem analysis and definition
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Economics>Health economics; Health & Disability>Health information technology; Technology & Applications>Analytics and informatics