The Need for Speed: Achieving Maximum Run Time Performanceis pretty advanced optimization. It took a lot of care to set up initially, but now it works well for ... Another way is to have a system of flags that direct traffic The Need for Speed: Achieving Maximum ...
Description: Presented at May 2005 Spring Meeting. Panelists discuss strategies for increased modeling speed as risk management, valuation and product development activities have been requiring increasingly complex financial models.Hide
- Authors: Philip Gold, Francis Sabatini, Alex Korogodsky
- Date: May 2005
- Competency: Strategic Insight and Integration>Management partnership; Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving>Innovative solutions
- Publication Name: Record of the Society of Actuaries
- Topics: Actuarial Profession>Management skills; Modeling & Statistical Methods>Modeling efficiency; Technology & Applications>Computer science; Technology & Applications>Software
Optimizing the Valuation ProcessOptimizing the Valuation Process Panelists discuss prevailing business models adopted by valuation ... important in the years ahead. Would either one of you care to comment on the adequacy or the completeness ...
Description: Panelists discuss prevailing business models adopted by valuation departments to meet business needs. Two case studies are discussed as a means of illustrating how to optimize business processes and models for valuation purposes.Hide
- Authors: Roger W Smith, Kenneth Joyce, Robert Lemke
- Date: Sep 2003
- Competency: Technical Skills & Analytical Problem Solving
- Topics: Financial Reporting & Accounting; Modeling & Statistical Methods>Modeling efficiency